MiX Telematics has a vacancy for a Salesforce Developer. The position reports to the Solutions Manager within the Business Systems Team.
The company would hereby like to invite all interested candidates who feel they meet the minimum requirements to apply for the position.
As a Salesforce Developer within the MiX Business Systems team, you will be responsible for the development and management of the prioritised development list as defined and signed by the business.
Your primary focus will be the customisation of Salesforce to suite business needs and may include integration with third party users.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable code using industry best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work
- Identify bugs and resolve issues affecting the process
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Data updates on an ad-hoc basis and in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Management of any errors received from other systems that are Salesforce related
- Participate in the roll-out and implementation of solutions developed
- Ensure successful production deployment of items developed
- Salesforce backups
- Participate in daily Standup meetings
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
What you need to be successful:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Visual force page development
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Salesforce administration certification
- Salesforce developer certification
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Flows
- 3 years Salesforce Experience
- Own vehicle
- Willing to work after hours when required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Strong analytical skills to facilitate problem solving
If this rings your bells and knocks your socks off, please apply with your portfolio.
What’s in it for you?
At MiX Telematics, we create technology. You would be joining a global SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data. MiX Telematics consistently strives to innovate and is recognized as a global leader doing just that, enabling an environment where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team. We seek talented, passionate technologists who aren’t afraid to challenge, learn and strive for excellence.
MiX Telematics is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate and dedicated people create the world’s most innovative products
We strive to be the very best at what we do. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and we believe in each other, supporting one another, working collaboratively towards a common goal
At MiX we aspire to create an environment where we celebrate wins for each other and ultimately for the Company
We offer our teams Flexible working according to our policy, in some cases full remote working in line with the operational requirements is possible. We trust our team members to get the work done
We offer above-market salaries because our team members are unique and deserve to be recognized as such
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Whatever hardware you require to make the magic happen
100% guarantee no TPS reports!
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 959,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide. Sound good? Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.
MiX Telematics is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you:
South African candidates will be preferred.
Reference: Salesforce Developer
Closing date: 17th June 2023