Salesforce Business Analyst
MiX Telematics has a vacancy for a Salesforce Business Analyst. The position reports to the Solutions Manager within the Business Systems Team.
The company would hereby like to invite all interested candidates who feel they meet the minimum requirements to apply for the position.
As a business systems analyst within the MiX Business Systems team you will be responsible to help lead and conduct requirement gathering sessions with end users. Responsibilities include documenting, designing and testing of the Salesforce.com system implementations and support thereof.
- Proactively lead requirement gathering sessions with the business units to draw out requirements from stakeholders
- Perform as the interface between the Business units and Development teams
- Perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Create requirements definition documents to capture business needs.
- Prepare functional specifications which could be used as input to the development of the solution
- Effectively communicate these requirements using available tools with the development team.
- UAT Testing of the solution
- Demo the solution and gain sign-off from the business units
- Planning of and facilitation of training to all end users including the creation of training documentation
- Participate in the roll-out and implementation of the solution
- Support end users during the roll-out of new processes and supply other ad-hoc support.
- Create reports and dashboards for the business units as required
- Communicate in written, oral and presentation formats depending on scope of project
- Written communication must be coherent, grammatically correct, professional and effective
- Form productive relationships with the business units by listening and responding effectively
- Participate in daily Standup meetings
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
What you need to be successful:
- Exceptional communication skills – written and presentation skills
- Exceptional people handling skills – must have the ability to work with all levels of business units
- 1 years business analysis experience
- Salesforce Admin certification – to be acquired
- Own vehicle
- Able to travel including international travel
- Willing to work after hours when required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Strong analytical skills to facilitate problem solving
If this rings your bells and knocks your socks off, please apply with your portfolio.
What’s in it for you?
At MiX Telematics, we create technology. You would be joining a global SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data. MiX Telematics consistently strives to innovate and is recognized as a global leader doing just that, enabling an environment where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team. We seek talented, passionate technologists who aren’t afraid to challenge, learn and strive for excellence.
MiX Telematics is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate and dedicated people create the world’s most innovative products
We strive to be the very best at what we do. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and we believe in each other, supporting one another, working collaboratively towards a common goal
At MiX we aspire to create an environment where we celebrate wins for each other and ultimately for the Company
We offer our teams Flexible working according to our policy, in some cases full remote working in line with the operational requirements is possible. We trust our team members to get the work done
We offer above-market salaries because our team members are unique and deserve to be recognized as such
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Whatever hardware you require to make the magic happen
100% guarantee no TPS reports!
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 959,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide. Sound good? Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.
MiX Telematics is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you:
Reference: Salesforce Business Analyst
Closing date: 31st March 2023