Dubai - office based (NOT REMOTE)
Must live in Dubai to apply for this position
An online and offline role within the ME team. You will work in a busy environment where you will be required to implement activities and tactics that generate leads and create brand awareness. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal candidate shall have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. This role combines lead generation activities for the direct business (PPC, paid social, events) as well as brand and internal communication.
Main Marketing Responsibilities
- Research and understand market requirements in accordance with MiX’s sales verticals and targets.
- Understand, own, and manage all Paid Media activities in conjunction with the digital marketing agency and apply it in the business.
- Using the latest PPC techniques to effectively market the company's products to potential customers.
- Producing content for the website and other digital platforms to help improve the overall digital presence.
- Create, manage, and execute account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales executives and the demand generation team.
- Manage the internal communications for the Middle East region (newsletter and events).
Main Sales Responsibilities
- Demo the MiX platform for prospects using online meeting platforms.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Provide structured and accurate feedback to management
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Utilize Salesforce, cold calling, marketing platforms and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
Key Skills and Attributes
- At least 3-4 years proven B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related
- Experience in PPC, paid social and PR/outreach
- Good understanding of sales process and business development
- Proactive and results (data) orientated with a continuous improvement mindset
- Manage multiple projects and manage your time effectively
- Able to work effectively as part of a global, distributed team.
- Fluent in English, Native Arabic is a plus
- Excellent organizer
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Have experience in channel and events marketing