Motion Graphic Designer and Video Editor
We’re recruiting a creative, innovative, and enthusiastic animator who can see the big picture, manage time meticulously and turn content into visual stories that get the message across.
If you’re cool under pressure, take initiative and colour outside the lines, then we’re keen to hear from you.
Our marketing team is a diverse bunch. We’re small but pack a big punch, working globally with various teams in MiX on varied projects.
To be successful you’ll need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Animation or Motion Graphics, or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience developing and delivering animations that are used across a wide range of digital channels.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Blender
- Visual effects
- Title sequencing
- Video clip creation from start to end
- Animation Perspective
- 3D Modelling (advantageous)
The attributes and experience that will set you apart:
- Creative and artistic
- Very organized
- Attentive to details
- Time management
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to translate concepts and complete projects
- Good communication skills
- UX Design
- Display & Social media video creation experience
- Website video experience
What you will be responsible for:
- Creating fresh digital marketing content using various animation techniques
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects in existing video material
- Creating the final cut for publishing
- Managing the video/animation project from start to end with a coherent plan
- Generating compelling videos that effectively translate content
What’s in it for you?
At MiX Telematics, a dual-listed company (JSE & NYSE) we create technology. You would be joining a global SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data.
MiX Telematics consistently strives to innovate and is recognized as a global leader doing just that, enabling an environment where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team. We seek talented, passionate technologists who aren’t afraid to challenge, learn and strive for excellence.
MiX Telematics is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate, and dedicated people create the world’s most innovative products
We strive to be the very best at what we do. We believe in a healthy work-life balance, and we believe in each other, supporting one another, working collaboratively towards a common goal
At MiX we aspire to create an environment where we celebrate wins for each other and ultimately for the Company
We offer our teams Flexible working according to our policy, in some cases full remote working in line with the operational requirements is possible. We trust our team members to get the work done
We offer above-market salaries because our team members are unique and deserve to be recognized as such
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Whatever hardware you require to make the magic happen
100% guarantee to TPS reports!
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 800,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide. Sound good? Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.
MiX Telematics is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you:
Submit your CV and portfolio via email to Carmen.Olivier@mixtelematics.com
Reference: Motion Graphic Designer and Video Editor
Closing date: 13 September 2022