Location: Birmingham (will be working from the office with option of working from home at times)
Must be based in or near Birmingham
An online and offline role within the European marketing team. You will work in a busy environment where you will be required to implement activities and tactics that generate leads and create brand awareness. This role combines lead generation activities for the direct business (PPC, paid social, events) as well as brand and internal communication.
- Understand, own, and manage all Paid Media activities in conjunction with the digital marketing agency and apply it in the business.
- Using the latest PPC techniques to effectively market the company's products to potential customers.
- Producing content for the website and other digital platforms to help improve the overall digital presence.
- Build and manage the UK nurture campaigns.
- Create, manage, and execute account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales executives and the demand generation team.
- Develop and implement a growth strategy designed to build massive brand awareness throughout the EU (outreach, industry awards, thought-leadership interviews, etc).
- Manage the internal communications for the European division (newsletter and events
Key Skill and Attributes
- At least 2-3 years proven B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related
- Experience in PPC, paid social and PR/outreach
- Proactive and results (data) orientated with a continuous improvement mindset and drive to succeed
- Manage multiple projects and manage your time effectively
- Able to work effectively as part of a global, distributed team.
- Full UK driving license
- Fluent in English
- Background in selling SaaS solutions
- Experience in Telematics
- Excellent organizer
- Knowledge of Google Analytics - Salesforce CRM experience
- Have experience in channel and events marketing
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 750,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide
Sound good? Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.
MiX Telematics is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.