Learner: Electronics Engineering
Location: Stellenbosch / Somerset West
You are an ambitious graduate with a tertiary qualification in Electronic Engineering. You are fascinated by tech and you can't wait to join a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- Attention to detail with analytical skills
- Ability to collate information into a meaningful format
- English: Good written and verbal communications skills
- Computer software proficient not just Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic understanding of electronics and electronics wiring, RS232, I/O, etc.
- Experience with mobile communication products and cellular networks
- Self-starter with ability to work efficiently independently and in a team
You will do:
- Assist with day-to-day maintenance and support on our Test line lines at the Manufacturer
- Evaluate Test firmware used in production
- Assist Technicians with fault-finding production failures
- Assist Engineers with Test Equipment Stability exercises
- Be "hands-on" in our Engineering Lab
What you need to be successful:
- Has a relevant Tertiary qualification in either Electronics Engineering
- 1 year experience in the relevant fields will be advantageous
At MiX we move the world forward everyday by connecting and protecting global fleets, creating safer roads and a cleaner planet.
How you may ask?
We create leading-edge solutions by developing technology that solves real-world problems for fleet leaders around the globe.
Driving this innovation are our people. A group of diverse individuals who are appreciated for their innate skills, working in remote teams to conceptualise and deliver some of the industry’s most impactful, tech-savvy solutions.
From AI-powered video telematics and mobile GPS tracking to a cloud-based platform securely housing big data that gives our customers the competitive edge.
At MiX, we like smart things that make a difference in the world and we pride ourselves on putting creativity, invention and teamwork at the forefront of our leading telematics' solutions. We value hard work, creative thinking, inclusivity and diverse opinions.
All of which contributes to our success; we believe in what we do and it's what continues to drive us forward everyday.
When you join MiX Telematics, you’re joining a global organisation spanning 120 countries with more than 900,000 connected vehicles running on our technology.
We’ve got 25 years of industry expertise, 130 global partners, truckloads of awards and we are looking for fellow visionaries from all walks of life who want to build tech for positive change.
We are the ONLY South African Tech company listed on the NYSE and the JSE.
And we can't wait to hear from you!
All applicants will be dealt with in terms of the company’s employment equity and skills development plans, affirmative action candidates may be preferred. Although all applications will be considered, not all applicants will be interviewed. Only written applications received before the closing date will be considered.
Submit your CV on our website
Reference: Learner: Electronics Engineering
Closing date: Tuesday, 31st January 2023