Location: Boca Raton, USA
(Must be in the area or within good driving distance to apply, within a 30 mile radius)
About the opportunity:
If you are a CPA that can take initiative, work well independently, can cope under pressure and looking for a company to learn from and grow with, then this position is for you.
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make deadlines
- Ability to use resources and troubleshoot
- Ability to think outside the box in tackling a project
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to prioritize workload (or ask for confirmation)
- Great accounting knowledge
- Great organizational skills
- Great time management skills
- Record bank transactions
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations
- Prepare account reconciliations and batch journal entries
- Quarterly physical inventory counts
- Ensure proper internal controls (based on company procedures)
- Preparation of Payroll – Semi-Monthly
- Assist with Onboarding and Benefits Administration
- Respond to both Internal and External Auditors
- Generate monthly ad hoc reports – required by head office and other divisions
- As needed – assist AR/AP Supervisor or AP/AR Clerks
- As needed – assist with tax notices and review of tax returns.
What’s in it for you:
- At MiX Telematics, we create technology. You would be joining a global SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data. MiX Telematics consistently strives to innovate and is recognized as a global leader doing just that, enabling an environment where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team. We seek talented, passionate technologists who aren’t afraid to challenge, learn and strive for excellence.
- MiX Telematics is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate and dedicated people create the world’s most innovative products
- We strive to be the very best at what we do. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and we believe in each other, supporting one another, working collaboratively towards a common goal
- At MiX we aspire to create an environment where we celebrate wins for each other and ultimately for the Company
- We offer our teams Flexible working according to our policy, in some cases full remote working in line with the operational requirements is possible. We trust our team members to get the work done
- We offer above-market salaries because our team members are unique and deserve to be recognized as such
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access of cutting-edge technologies
- Whatever hardware you require to make the magic happen
- 100% guarantee no TPS reports!
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 750,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide.
Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Submit your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
- REFERENCE: Junior Staff Accountant
- Closing Date for applications: 30 September 2021