MiX Telematics’ EU Customer Success team is responsible for developing and guiding customer relationships and identifying opportunities for growth within the existing customer portfolio. As the Customer Success Manager, you will lead the expansion and growth in order to retain and further develop our valued customers across Europe.
We are searching for a talented, energising and inspiring leader to drive growth and support MiX Telematics business processes – ensuring that customer objectives are in synergy with our pioneering fleet management solutions
Key Objectives for this Role:
- Initiate, develop and enhance solution knowledge.
- Establish strong relationships with all stakeholders within the customer’s business.
- Periodic in-person client meetings.
- Enable client self-sufficiency with MiX Telematics’ solutions.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Regular business reviews to adhere to contract KPIs.
- Ensure the client is sufficiently trained and skilled to optimise their experience with MiX solutions.
- Cross-collaboration with other teams to develop clear policies and procedures for effective customer success management.
- Produce monthly reports of results, progress, training activities and customer meetings.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Minimum Requirements and Key Attributes
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Prioritisation and time management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to guide a client and set achievable expectations
- IT proficient with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience co-ordinating complex fleet consultancy activities within a similar business environment
- A proven track record of demonstrating ROI and KPI adherence within a number of businesses who use telematics for efficiency and safety compliance
- Excellent customer service and training skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to understand current product portfolio and capacity to learn and keep pace with the introduction of new products and services
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach to problem solving
- Analytical and able to absorb complex information and present data in a meaningful way
- Fluent in English
- Additional European language essential, ideally Spanish.
- Experience in the Telematics sector would be highly regarded.
- The role will require travel both in Europe and abroad, including time away from home as required to support specific customer requirements.