Must live in the UK
Home/Office – based with extensive travel to Mainland Europe and North Africa
We are a global SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data. For 25 years, MiX Telematics has consistently innovated to become a global leader in fleet management solutions. We enable environments where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team.
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets with solutions for safety, efficiency, compliance and security to over 750,000 global subscribers in more than 120 countries.
MiX Telematics’ EU Customer Success team is responsible for developing and guiding customer relationships and identifying opportunities for growth within the existing customer portfolio. As the Customer Success Manager, you will lead the expansion and growth in order to retain and further develop our valued customers across Europe. We are searching for a talented, energising and inspiring leader to drive growth and support MiX Telematics business processes – ensuring that customer objectives are in synergy with our pioneering fleet management solutions.
Key Objectives for this Role:
- Initiate, develop and enhance solution knowledge.
- Establish strong relationships with all stakeholders within the customer’s business.
- Periodic in-person client meetings.
- Enable client self-sufficiency with MiX Telematics’ solutions.
- Identify growth and retention opportunities. This will involve creating and reviewing an account plan for the client centrally or at regional level and discussing with the client appropriately the opportunity to grow and upgrade their MiX solutions and ensure that a contract renewal plan is agreed and achieved. This will also involve the internal liaising with other MiX sales teams as appropriate.
- Regular business reviews to adhere to contract KPIs.
- Ensure the client is sufficiently trained and skilled to optimise their experience with MiX solutions.
- Cross-collaboration with other teams to develop clear policies and procedures for effective customer success management.
- Produce monthly reports of results, progress, training activities and customer meetings.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Minimum Requirements and Key Attributes:
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Prioritization and time management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to guide a client and set achievable expectations
- IT proficient with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience coordinating complex fleet consultancy activities within a similar business environment
- A proven track record of demonstrating ROI and KPI adherence within a number of businesses who use telematics for efficiency and safety compliance
- Excellent customer service and training skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to understand current product portfolio and capacity to learn and keep pace with the introduction of new products and services
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach to problem solving
- Analytical and able to absorb complex information and present data in a meaningful way
- Fluent in English
- Additional European language essential, ideally French.
- Experience in the Telematics sector would be highly regarded.
- The role will require travel both in Europe and abroad, including time away from home as required to support specific customer requirements.