Location: North America (Preferably Midwest and Northeast)
The Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for winning new business and bringing new customers to the company. This person will identify and convert new business opportunities within defined market sectors and regions.
The role requires the candidate to interact effectively with Directors and Senior Managers of Customers and other companies. It is expected that the candidate has a detailed knowledge of the areas of business in which he/she is directly involved and a broad grasp of issues facing other parts of the business, sufficient to allow informed discussions with others.
- You will be expected to acquire new customers in a specified geographical area and/or business sectors that generate contracted revenues in line with targets.
- Hunt for leads and build demand for MiX full line of products
- Identification of prospects
- Establishing initial contact with these prospects and representing the company at promotional events
- Establishing clear customer needs and the correct solutions for that customer.
- Leading and managing the company’s sales process with each prospect providing updates and completing all necessary tasks as required per sales process in Salesforce
- Ensure that new contracts fulfil the criteria specified by the Commercial team and entered onto the CRM system accurately.
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Operations team in ensuring the successful implementation of new customers.
- Identification of opportunities for revenue growth within the customer base
- Managing the company’s sales process with existing accounts with the objective of gaining a contract to supply additional service
- Daily updating of status of deals in Salesforce and producing weekly sales reports and forecasts
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products within the MiX Telematics business to maximise cross selling opportunities and provide best fit applications to the customer.
- Maximise margin on sales by adhering to a predetermined price structure
- Maintain accurate records i.e. pipelines, prospects, sales contracts and diary entries in the CRM system
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of the competition landscape
- Maintain a clear understanding of the prospect industries along with an ongoing knowledge of fleet and other industry development progress.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 5 years selling in a SaaS environment
- Self-starter with a proven record of success in a sales environment ideally in the telematics industry
- Results orientated, resourceful, enthusiastic and diligent
- Comfortability in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Motivation to be in a goal-oriented, quota-carrying role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail in written and verbal communications
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- A willingness to travel
- Understanding of the advantages of the utilisation of business systems
- Customer focussed with the ability to make clear decisions
- Ability to analyse and think at a strategic level
- Knowledge of CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce
- High level of PC literacy with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Operating Systems.
What's in it for you:
At MiX we move the world forward everyday by connecting and protecting global fleets, creating safer roads and a cleaner planet.
MiX is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate and dedicated people create the world’s most innovative products. We are the very best at what we do. We are committed to providing a healthy work-life balance, embrace diversity and we believe in each other, supporting one another, working collaboratively towards a common goal. We aspire to create an environment where we celebrate wins for each other and ultimately for the Company.
All of which contributes to our success; we believe in what we do and it's what continues to drive us forward every day.
When you join MiX, you’re joining a global organisation spanning 120 countries with more than 914 000 connected vehicles running on our technology.