Hybrid position. You will be required to check into the office in Birmingham a couple of times a week
Regular travel required around the UK with overnight stays.
About the opportunity:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) within MiX Telematics develops customer relationships that promote retention, growth and loyalty. The main objectives being to retain customers and identify business growth opportunities. The CSM also supports internal business processes in order to meet deliverables according to the contract and to ensure customers’ core objectives are evolved and aligned with the service provided.
- Ability to take initiative in order to develop and enhance solution knowledge.
- Establishing relationships with all stakeholders within the client’s business.
- Periodic, in-person client meetings.
- Enable client self-sufficiency with MiX solutions.
- Identify upsell opportunities.
- Regular business reviews – contract, best practices and adherence to contract KPIs.
- Ensuring the client is sufficiently trained and skilled to optimise their experience using MiX Telematics’ solutions.
- Cross-departmental collaboration in order to develop clear policies and procedures for effective customer management.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
Skills and Attributes
- Relationship-building: internal and external.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Strong communication and negotiation.
- Ability to set achievable outcomes in partnership with customers.
- IT-proficient with above-average MS Excel and PowerPoint and Power BI skills.
- Comfortable with online communication.
- Experienced in co-ordinating complex fleet consultancy activities within a similar business environment
- A proven track record of demonstrating ROI and KPI adherence within a number of businesses who use telematics for efficiency and safety compliance.
- Excellent customer service and training skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to understand current product portfolio and capacity to learn and keep pace with the introduction of new products and services.
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Analytical and able to absorb complex information and present data in a meaningful format.
- Full, clean driving license.
- European language desirable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Telematics sector in a similar customer-facing role.
- The role will require travel within both Europe and Internationally, including time away from home as required to support specific customer requirements.
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 914 000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide