Reports to: Head of Customer Success
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be looking after the well-being of our customers. Part of your role will entail being their escalation point for product, support and other related matters they need help with. You will help them with driving adoption and outcomes leading to an excellent customer experience, renewals and expansion of the MiX Telematics product portfolio.
Ensure understanding and delivery of contractual obligations with specific clients
Manage internal stakeholders to support the delivery of client specific contractual obligations
Foster positive client relationships to retain and grow business with existing clients
Ensure billing information is complete, accurate and provided to Finance in a timely manner monthly
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role responsible for growth targets in customer success or account management
Role Description and Responsibilities
- Delight, Grow and Retain customers
- Understand customer’s business objectives and develop a journey plan with a customer, ensuring that the customer successfully implements and utilizes our solution for their benefit and success and meeting their set objectives and ROI
- Drive engagement and adoption of the solution purchased
- Drive desired customer outcomes leading to renewal, expansions, and upsells, with help of the Sales Team
- Working closely with the sales team on proof of concepts, leading that process, ensuring that clear objectives and expectations are set at the beginning of the POC and that we deliver against those set objectives and expectations, ensuring that MiX Telematics are well positioned well to secure the deal
- Working closely with the Client Care team in resolving customer issues
- Act as the focal point of each client contact for all matters specific to existing clients
- Ensure the delivery of all contractual and agreed terms are met
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organisation’s products/services
- Work with the Sales team and identify cross selling opportunities to enhance revenue from existing clients including with new and existing products
- Analyse database to identify and resolve any issues for improved efficiency
- Liaise with Implementation, Technical and Client Care team to address client issues in a timely manner
- Support the Finance team in payment recovery and collection in event of delays
- Update clients on latest version of products, new products, add on etc. to up skill and cross sell
- Conducting quarterly business review meetings for identified enterprise customers
- On-boarding and training of new customers; and
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Presentation skills
- Technical competence (software, SaaS)
- Knowledge of Hours of Service and ELD regulations
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Expertise managing client relationships / accounts for technically complex products and platforms
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Account management and sales experience
- MiX product knowledge
Who we are?
At MiX Telematics, we create technology. You would be joining a global SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data. MiX Telematics consistently strives to innovate and is recognized as a global leader doing just that, enabling an environment where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team. We seek talented, passionate technologists who aren’t afraid to challenge, learn and strive for excellence.
MiX Telematics is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate and dedicated people create the world’s most innovative products
We strive to be the very best at what we do. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and we believe in each other, supporting one another, working collaboratively towards a common goal
At MiX we aspire to create an environment where we celebrate wins for each other and ultimately for the Company
We offer our teams Flexible working according to our policy, in some cases full remote working in line with the operational requirements is possible. We trust our team members to get the work done
We offer above-market salaries because our team members are unique and deserve to be recognized as such
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access of cutting-edge technologies
Whatever hardware you require to make the magic happen
100% guarantee no TPS reports!
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 750,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide.
Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.