Manager Customer Services
Location: Boca Raton, North America
If you are an experienced manager who can create an environment of excellent and superior customer service to our customers, then this position is for you.
This role requires you to provide guidance, support and supervision to a team of 8 Client Care Specialists. You will work with your team to ensure targeted results, KPIs and objectives are achieved. You will supervise and monitor the day-to-day operations of the Client Care Specialists/Customer Advocates.
- Daily monitoring and tracking of team SLAs, KPIs, Objectives and workflows
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor workflow within the team to ensure timelines and customer expectations are met
- Act as escalation point for customer related issues and notify manager and other staff, as needed, of critical items and issues that needs further escalation for urgent resolution
- Mentoring, coaching and training your team
- Evaluate employee performance and identify growth opportunities
- Conduct performance discussions
- Work closely with the Manager Technical Support and Senior Implementation Manager to continuously improve customer service and customer experience
- Continuously improve and simplify processes and systems
- Manage, coordinate and prepare QBR presentations for customers and attend QBR meetings (if needed)
- Complete client specific reporting and training as required
- Ensuring that our customers are happy and that they have a great overall customer experience
- Ensuring all customer accounts are allocated to agents for support.
- Monitor and assist with customer database audits
- Perform customer service and support tasks as needed for coverage and to meet SLA’s, KPI’s and objectives
- Be a product & solution expert and provide training to the team so they can become experts as well
- Pro-active customer database health checks and reports
- Ticket triage and assignment
- Perform ad-hoc related duties as assigned by Manager
- Identifying actions from NPS and CSAT feedback and ensuring completion of those tasks and timely feedback to customers
Bachelor’s or similar degree/qualification
3 + years of experience as Manager in Customer Support and/or Service Environment
What you need to be Successful:
- Highly analytical, organized, patient
- Ability to deal with Customers
- Presentation skills
- Technical competence (MiX Products & Solutions)
- Knowledge of Hours of Service and ELD regulations
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Expertise managing client relationships / accounts for technically complex products and platform
- Proven people management and leadership skills
What’s in it for you:
- At MiX Telematics, we create technology. You would be joining a global SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data. MiX Telematics consistently strives to innovate and is recognized as a global leader doing just that, enabling an environment where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team. We seek talented, passionate technologists who aren’t afraid to challenge, learn and strive for excellence.
- MiX Telematics is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate and dedicated people create the world’s most innovative products
- We strive to be the very best at what we do. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and we believe in each other, supporting one another, working collaboratively towards a common goal
- At MiX we aspire to create an environment where we celebrate wins for each other and ultimately for the Company
- We offer our teams Flexible working according to our policy, in some cases full remote working in line with the operational requirements is possible. We trust our team members to get the work done
- We offer above-market salaries because our team members are unique and deserve to be recognized as such
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access of cutting-edge technologies
- Whatever hardware you require to make the magic happen
- 100% guarantee no TPS reports!
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 750,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide.
Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Submit your CV via email@example.com
- REFERENCE: Manager Customer Services USA
- Closing Date for applications: 31 October 2021