Join a global leader SaaS company pioneering cloud-based technology that’s impacting the world of telematics and data. MiX Telematics consistently strives to innovate and are recognised as a global leader doing just that, enabling an environment where our people can push the boundaries and grow within a collaborative, boundaryless team.
MiX Telematics Europe is seeking a talented and passionate Channel Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing long-term, sustainable growth in contracted revenues for the company. Additionally, you will the MiX Europe channel partner base by growing the existing Channel Partner base throughout Europe.
You will direct and facilitate the activities of our partner network to ensure the company’s acquisition and retention priorities in these areas are fulfilled.
The role requires you to interact effectively and develop working relationships with C-Suite, Directors and Senior Managers of Channel Partners, end customers and other companies. You are expected to have a detailed knowledge of the areas of business in which you are directly involved and a broad grasps of issues facing other parts of the business, sufficient to allow informed discussions with others.
You will be expected to develop a Channel Partner base in a specified market area that generates contracted revenues in line with relevant targets.
- Work with and support our existing Channel Partner Network to ensure they are focussed on selling more of our products/solutions into their regions.
- Training and resourcing the Channel Partner such that they are able to effectively promote the company and its proposition to customers in the market, and further are able to convert opportunities to contracts for the company to supply its services.
- Management of the Channel Partners’ performance of their contractual obligations defined by the Commercial team.
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with service provided to them.
- Produce monthly reporting of sales/forecast information.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products within the MiX Telematics’ business in order to maximise cross-selling opportunities and provide best fit applications to the customer.
- Maximise margin on sales by adhering to a predetermined price structure.
- Maintain accurate records i.e. pipelines, prospects and diary entries in the CRM system.
- Performing any other reasonable, but ad-hoc duties for the company as and when required.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Self-starter with a proven record of success in a sales environment
- Fluent English and German, optional Polish
- Project management skills with a keen attention to detail both in written and verbal communication
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- A willingness to travel extensively with a full, clean driving licence
- Educated to degree level with excellent interpersonal skills and high-level of enthusiasm
- Excellent knowledge of product market areas
- Understanding of Business Administration Systems
- Results orientated, resourceful, enthusiastic and diligent
- Customer-focussed with the ability to make clear decisions
- Ability to analyse and think at a strategic level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce
Who we are:
Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 750,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide
Sound good? Apply NOW, we look forward to hearing from you.
MiX Telematics is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.