We are a GPS Telematics solutions provider that leverages machine learning to help organizations of all sizes and sectors. We are expanding our US operations significantly and are looking to appoint several Business Development Representatives to act as the bridge between Marketing & Sales.
-The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating leads and a sales pipeline, typically via telephone and email. You will be tasked to Outbound Calls daily and set meetings/demonstrations for one of our AE’s.
-We also have a great Inbound channel that feeds us inbounds leads via Web, Phone, and Live Chat. These leads are imperative to be on top of as soon so you receive them. Once you connect with the prospect and do a complete and thorough discovery call, you will schedule a meeting/demonstration for an account executive. In some cases, depending on the number of units, you will also be able to move forward and close the deal yourself.
-You can expect a competitive base salary, realistic bonuses, stellar benefits (Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.
-If you are interested in shaping a huge market which is facing unprecedented growth and are looking for a high paced environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
Key Skills and Attributes:
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact through to qualified prospect.
- Direct experience in a SDR / BDR or similar function.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Desire to perform lead generation responsibilities including high volume cold calling and email duties.
- Understanding of outbound lead generation best practices and experience using prospecting applications.
- High attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach, or Salesloft).
- Experience with SaaS or the Telematics industry is a major plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Competitive who thrives in a target driven environment.
- You will have experience teaming with sales and marketing leaders to support all outbound lead generation initiatives