12-month Learnership Programme – Adoption & E-learning 2023
Our MiX Telematics Central Services Organisation (CSO) Team in Stellenbosch would like to employ graduates in Industrial Psychology or Administration to join our Knowledge Management and E-learning team. The position will provide 12 months of on the job experience with Microsoft 365 adoption and maintenance of Moodle Workplace, our e-learning platform. We are looking for individuals who are willing to go the extra mile, pleasant, driven, focused and passionate about working alongside employees to support our adaptation program.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A passion for bold, cutting-edge technologies
- Excited to work for an award-winning Global Enterprise
- Excellent attention to detail
- English as a language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficient
- Organized, dedicated and hard working
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS), such as: Moodle, Totara, People Soft, Canvass and others.
- Have worked in an administrative OR have worked in support environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft 365 is preferred
Requirements – We are looking for an individual who:
- Has Grade 12 (Essential)
- Has a relevant Tertiary qualification
- Willing to learn quickly under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team and contribute constructively to it.
- Critical, outside-the-box, thinkers are most desirable.
- Willing to collaborate with others.
- A self-starter that is able to identify opportunities and put them into action!
All applicants will be dealt with in terms of the company’s employment equity and skills development plans, affirmative action candidates may be preferred. Although all applications will be considered, not all applicants will be interviewed. Only written applications received before the closing date will be considered.
Submit your latest CV on our careers portal:
If you have not heard from us by 31 March 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31st January 2023